Covid-19 Information Leaflet
Visiting Healthy Harmony
On arrival at your appointment time, please DO NOT ring the bell or attempt to use the gates. We will come and meet you.
There will be no physical contact such as kisses, hugs or shaking hands. Our usual greeting of ‘Namaste’ will of course be undertaken!
In line with Spanish requirements, please wear a mask.
At entry point to the premises we will ask you to use the provided hand sanitiser. On your departure we will ask you again to use the hand sanitiser and we will escort you through the exit gates.
Please bring with you:
- your own water bottle and a pen
- if having a massage and you have long hair, please bring a tie, clip or scrunchy
- also, if you tend to find that you get chilly during a treatment (Reiki & Reflexology) please bring your own blanket
On arrival we will be undertaking a specific Covid-19 health checklist with the following questions:
- Have you tested positive or had treatment for COVID-19?
- Did you check your temperature this morning and was it normal? Prior leaving home and your arrival at Healthy Harmony, if you have not tested yourself, please touch your chest or back, to check they are not hot to touch.
- Have you had a temperature in the last 72 hours?
- Do you have a new continuous cough? If you usually have a cough, is it worse than normal?
- Do you have any shortness of breath or difficulty with your breathing?
- Have you any change to you sense of smell or taste? This means that you have noticed you cannot smell or taste anything or things smell or taste different to normal?
- Have you, or has anyone you are in close contact with, had any of the above signs or symptoms associated with coronavirus?
- Have you been strictly following the social distancing measures outlined by the government during COVID-19?
- Do you have any sense of feeling unwell not listed above?
If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions, please contact Healthy Harmony prior to appointment.
On your arrival we will ask you to read, confirm and sign that you have read and understood this leaflet.
If you have any questions, please contact us prior to your appointment on Healthy Harmony Mobile: 618187223
(Please be assured that we will also be undertaking the above checklist on ourselves every day.)
Please whilst on the premises do not touch any of the following:
- front doorbell
- handles or handrails
- light switches
- toilet and sink area (only if necessary)
- chairs in a waiting area
- pens, screens, furniture
- computer keyboard and mouse.
It is our understanding that it is safe for you to touch our pets.
Use of bathroom
We are trying to reduce the use of the bathroom. However, if you do need to use, there is an automatic soap dispenser, we will provide you with a disposable paper towel, to be placed after use, in the closed pedal pin.
Following any use of the bathroom we will disinfect all areas before and between all clients.
At Healthy Harmony prior to Covid-19 we have always maintained the professional health and hygiene measures in accordance with the CNHC (Complementary Natural Health Council) UK.
PSA (Professional Standards Authority) UK and our other governing bodies as detailed on our website.
New Practice Guidelines
In order to meet the new practices to ensure your and our safety during the Covid-19 pandemic, there are some changes which we have detailed below. The equipment used has always been cleaned following use between customers and includes, towels, covers and equipment.
However, in addition, we are now also using/undertaking the following:
- single use/ disposable alternatives until the pandemic has passed
- porous items such as pillowcases, sheets and couch roll – even if replaced between clients – may not prevent COVID-19 from reaching the underlying objects they are intended to ‘protect’, such as couches, couch covers and towels.) We will only be using these items when they are actually essential, or if something that can be replaced/washed between clients can used as an alternative at this time, such as a rolled up towel in place of a bolster.
- the treatment rooms will be ventilated between clients and if warm enough, during the treatments
- personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by therapists – and in line with the Spanish government advice customers to wear – appropriate PPE, such as a face mask
- When cleaning the premises and treatment space we will wear durable, disposable gloves, (2 layered cotton and surgical)
- using a foot-operated pedal bin with a lid and plastic liner for rubbish
- storing dirty laundry in a plastic, resalable bag that can be disposed of once emptied
- As an extra precaution we will be changing uniform between each customer and after cleaning and preparing the treatment area for the next customer.
- Some of the areas and items in the clinic that are non-essential have either been removed or covered for added protection.
- We will not be providing any services that involve physical contact with the face
- We have extended the duration between customers to 1 hour to enable cleaning to be undertaken and checklist completed
- Between each customer we will complete a hygiene checklist
- Customers over the age of 65 will be given priority of the first appointment of the day.
- We are usually very hospitable, but whilst there is the pandemic, we will not be inviting people into any communal areas.
We will receive payment using protective gloves, please bring the correct amount. If you are unsure what this might is, feel free to contact us.
Before you leave, along with any of our usual (individually specific) aftercare advice, we would encourage you to stay safe and to be vigilant in terms of any signs or symptoms that you may or someone close to you may have COVID-19.
We will contact you within 48 hours, but if you develop any symptoms related to Covid-19 prior to this PLEASE as a matter of urgency let us know by calling us… Healthy Harmony Mobile: 618187223